Hi
My name is Ali Hamza . I am a SEO Expert and it’s been 3 years I am working in the industry of internet marketing. SEO is my passion. I am working at Netaax group of Information Technology as senior SEO expert. Netaax group is one of the very few google partners in the world with having google Adwords certificate too.
Netaax has skilled staff working day and night to provide services in the industry of information technology. Netaax group offers short courses along with Professional Courses.
Netaax has skilled staff working day and night to provide services in the industry of information technology. Netaax group offers short courses along with Professional Courses.
If some kind of question come in your mind like :
1 : What is Seo ?
2 : Why we use this ?
So you Read this Defination to gain your knowledge :
The Answer is :
Search Engine Optimization is the process of improving the visibility of a website on organic
("natural" or un-paid) search engine result pages (SERPs), by incorporating search engine friendly elements into a website.
A successful search engine optimization campaign will have, as part of the improvements, carefully select, relevant, keywords which the on-page optimization will be designed to make prominent for search engine algorithms.
Search engine optimization is broken down into two basic areas: on-page, and off-page optimization. On-page optimization refers to website elements which comprise a web page, such as HTML code, textual content, and images. Off-page optimization refers, predominantly, to backlinks (links pointing to the site which is being optimized, from other relevant websites).
Author :
Author :
i am a perofessionally SEO expert in Lahore.If someone want to see my profile so click Cupied Hamza.

Well,,, it's a good planning,, you only need your struggle in doing that,, wish you the best..
ReplyDelete.
i'm waiting for your work,, :)
Yup sure its all about the planning and thanx to encourged me...
Deletei have collected a lot of infromation from your blogs .Can u give me more information on SEO
ReplyDeleteYup sure come to my inbox i will give u more info about Seo .... friend 😊
DeleteHi i read your blog and read about seo give me more info about seo coz i want to gain my knwlge about seo plzzz give me info in my inbox thank you
ReplyDeleteofcourse why not..
DeleteYou give me a new knwlg about seo give me more info in my inbox coz i wnt to collect more info about seo...
ReplyDeleteok Nouman
DeleteG
ReplyDeleteThanks Bro For Great information of back link increasing with white hat tricks
ReplyDeleteSEO Expert in Lahore
I always looking for this kind of post which is really very impressive and well maintained. I found this post like that. Thanks for sharing and keep updating.
ReplyDeleteSEO Expert Pakistan
I know this is quality based blogs along with other stuff.
ReplyDeleteSEO Consultants in Pakistan
Very Nice Post. It is really amazing for us.
ReplyDeleteGoogle AdWords company in Lahore
Your post is very informative. I have read all your posts and all are very informative. Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteSEOExpertspk is an SEO Company & Services in Pakistan SEO Expert in Lahore we are the best SEO Consultant in Pakistan
Your post is very informative. I have read all your posts and all are very informative. Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteSEOExpertspk is an SEO Company & Services in Pakistan SEO Expert in pakistan we are the best SEO Consultant in Pakistan
Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging..
ReplyDeleteSEO Consultant Singapore
reat post sharing about php, I got wonderful information about it.
ReplyDeleteSEO Expert in Lahore
MRSEORANKER is best SEO Company in Lahore.Hire experienced SEO consultant in Lahore. SEO Company
ReplyDeletein Pakistan which provides the best SEO Services in Lahore. SEO Expert in Lahore.
I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you. buffalo seo agency
ReplyDeleteThis is an interesting article about google seo and how to rank your pages. I got some interesting insights into this and some useful tipsSEO Expert in Lahore
ReplyDeleteNice blog. Thanks for sharing such great information
ReplyDeleteclick here
I really appreciate this post and I like this very much. I am waiting for new post here and Please keep it up in future.
ReplyDeleteclick here
Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information! web 2.0 profile backlinks
ReplyDeleteWe provide search engine optimization services in Lahore . SEO services is a way to rank your website in search engines and to get more leads for business growth.
ReplyDeleteSocial Media Marketing
It is highly informative post for me. I really enjoyed it. Thankyou
ReplyDeleteSEO Services in Pakistan
Thank you dear, I found your information really useful. I would like to say thanks once again for this information. Keep posting all the new information.
ReplyDeleteSEO Services London
SEO Consultant London
SEO Services
Great information for Digital marketing services and I am looking the most of your posts has relevant for SEO. Thanks to such a helpful Details. I believe the right place for digital marketer people……..
ReplyDeletelocal seo company london
seo services london
Thanks for the blog post buddy! Keep them coming...
ReplyDeleteSEO company pakistan
Great source for academic and business documents.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.quora.com/What-are-best-proofreading-services-in-the-UK/answer/John-Steeve-4
https://public.bookmax.net/users/thomashd/bookmarks
https://www.bookmarkee.com/p/thmas
Thanks for sharing information! Waiting for your next blog! Keep us updated.
ReplyDeleteSEO Islamabad
This is a great article thanks for this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post.
ReplyDeleteSEO Expert Pakistan”
Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. SEO
ReplyDeleteYour answers about SEO questions are so good. Thank you so much for sharing here.
ReplyDeleteSEO Services in Lahore
SEO Services in Karachi
Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. backlinks
ReplyDeleteThank you dear, I found your information really useful. I would like to say thanks once again for this information. Keep posting all the new information.
ReplyDeleteSEO Expert Pakistan
SEO Expert Lahore
SEO Expert Faisalabad
SEO Services
SEO Services Islamabad
Thank you dear, I found your information really useful. I would like to say thanks once again for this information. Keep posting all the new information.
SEO Expert Pakistan
Sofa Cleaning Services Dubai
Sofa Cleaning Dubai
Sofa Cleaning Sharjah
Sofa Cleaning Ajman
Sofa steam cleaning
Commercial carpet shampooing
Sofa steam cleaning
Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your experience.
ReplyDeleteWeb Designing Company in Chakwal
Hey what a brilliant post I have come a cross and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. SEO company pakistan
ReplyDeleteHello super schöner Webblog den ihr da habt. Bin gerade über die Google Suche darüber gestolpert. Gefällt mir echt super gut. macht weiter so. MFG Martina website development agencies
ReplyDeleteSimply wanna input that you have a very nice website , I enjoy the pattern it really stands out. website development company
ReplyDeletePositive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. www.dynamicmarketing.sg/seo-consultant-singapore
ReplyDeleteGood post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it! www.dynamicmarketing.sg/seo-consultant-singapore
ReplyDeleteI gotta favorite this website it seems invaluable extremely helpful ui ux design
ReplyDeleteVery interesting information, worth recommending. However, I recommend this: Blog comment
ReplyDeleteVery informative post. Your current Website style is awesome as well! web development firms
ReplyDeleteGreat information shared, keep it up.
ReplyDeletehttps://connect.symfony.com/profile/911storm
http://www.projectlibre.com/users/911storm
https://id.techinasia.com/profile/911storm
https://permacultureglobal.org/users/29865-911-storm
https://www.misterpoll.com/users/589642
Thanks for sharing this info. I just want to let you know I just check out our site and I find it very interesting and informative
ReplyDeleteDomain hosting Company in Islamabad
Aw, i thought this was quite a good post. In concept I would like to devote writing such as this moreover – spending time and actual effort to produce a great article… but exactly what do I say… I procrastinate alot by no means manage to get something done. Graphic Designer
ReplyDeleteThe information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteseo consultant in pakistan
Get best SEO services for your dental clinic services by SEO consultant in Lahore
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this amazing piece of content and this post helps me a lot and I really like it. Its amazing thing.
ReplyDeleteSEO Expert in Pakistan
This is one of the good seo expret in lahore. if you want to take SEO Services in Lahore contat him.
ReplyDeleteThis particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs…
ReplyDeleteBest SEO Company
This is great material. It's really full of useful and interesting facts that anybody can grasp. I love reading articles that are so well-written. You've done a wonderful job with this content.
ReplyDeleteseo consultant in pakistan
Impressive dedication, Ali Hamza! Your passion for SEO shines through your 3 years in internet marketing. For a workspace as dynamic as your expertise, consider partnering with Dubai interior fit-out companies to create an inspiring environment that mirrors your passion for success.
ReplyDeleteImpressive commitment from Netaax Group, with their skilled team tirelessly dedicated to shaping the future of information technology through a range of short and professional courses. 🌐 Elevate your skills with Netaax! Also, explore fit out contractors Dubai for top-notch interior transformations.
ReplyDeleteNeed reliable building demolition in Edmonton? Our experienced team delivers safe, efficient demolition expert in Edmontondemolition services for projects of all sizes. Contact us for expert results!
ReplyDelete